Sunday, September 16, 2012

New life, new place

"Home is where one starts from. As we grow older, the world becomes stranger, the pattern more complicated of dead and living." - T.S. Eliot

In the lengthy time since my last post, I moved across the country to a new land, started training for a new job, and essentially jumped head-first into as many new experiences as can be imagined. I've been stretched, challenged, exhausted, but felt completely blessed by the whole experience.

For these reasons, I have made miniscule progress on my knitting, and have not tried any new recipes to date. Once things settle down more, I am hoping to continue my adventures in new areas of domesticity (which will end up in posts here), but for now, a few photos of my new home must suffice:

 













I love my new home. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment