Friday, August 12, 2011

Lord of the Rings Evenstar Shawl


From darkness I understand the night; dreams flow, a star shines, Ah! I desire Evenstar. Look! A star rises out of the darkness, the song of the star enchants my heart" - J.R.R. Tolkien

As if I wasn't crazy enough to have undertaken all the lace projects I already have, then I had to run across this fascinating pattern of lace knitting insanity.

Some day, when I finish what's currently on my "knitting plate," when I acquire yarn, beads, needles and any other materials needed, when I've been locked in a padded cell...


"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." - Tolkien


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment