Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Knitting Wish List

"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true" - Jiminy Cricket


Compulsive knitter that I am, I love Knit Picks knitting supply company. They have beautiful, beautifully priced yarns, interchangeable needle sets, etc. In short, the Nordstrom of knitters. They are currently running a contest where we desperate, impoverished knitters can compile wish lists, share them with multiple people, and thereby be entered to win the contest. So, here is my wish list.

The yarn on my list would be used for these two projects:

These Paris Mittens. They seem rather tricky, but as I love knitting as well as Paris, I'm really looking forward to making them.

This Evenstar Shawl. Beautiful, ethereal, terribly complicated. Just the project the work on during the long winter months...

In other knitting news, I've recently been commissioned by a friend's mother to knit a 4-piece pram set for her new grandchild. The pattern is vintage 1970's by the Patons company, and is written using British measurements. It is Patons pattern #1410, "Sweet Traditions"



Wish me luck with the contest, and happy knitting to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment