Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Baking

"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss

This being a holiday weekend in the States, my dear brother came home and specifically requested that I make Red Lobster Biscuits for him to take back home at the end of the weekend.


They are ridiculously easy to make, and taste wonderful. Even my brother could make them, if he had the time (which is why I ended up making them).


The other item I made this weekend was Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats. Yes, you read that right - a childhood treat, but updated for adults. I was recently at a bridal shower where these were served, and have been waiting to try them out. If and when I have my own kids, I don't think I'll bother making the regular kind of R-K-T - what kid wouldn't love these?


This is how many were left by the time my brother went home:


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment