Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summertime in the Kitchen

"There shall be an eternal summer in the grateful heart." - Celia Thaxter

Now I will take a brief break from knitting to post about recipes. I recently came across a handful that I look forward to making sometime this summer.

First is this recipe for Chocolate Swirl Buns:

image credit: Smitten Kitchen

They're like cinnamon buns, but with chocolate. Oh, yes please.

Next are these Broccoli Parmesan Fritters:

image credit: Smitten Kitchen

I love broccoli (both the top and the bottom. Yes, I'm nutty. Or a rabbit), and can't wait to try this one.


Finally, this recipe for Kale Chips looks remarkably good:

image credit: Rawmazing

I recently tried a mass-produced, boxed version of these chips, and loved them, but they are too expensive to buy regularly. So, I am going to experiment with this recipe and see how they come out.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment