Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Recipes and Goodies

"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." - Charles Dickens



The time has come to post about recipes and other tasty delights which will feature at my home this Christmas. So, let's begin with my list of cookie recipes:
For multiple reasons, we're keeping our baking list small this year, and I've decided not to make Panettone bread, although it is delicious toasted with butter for Christmas breakfast.

This week I will be making Baked Brie for a church event. This is a rich, tasty appetizer that goes well at Christmas parties and events.

 If you are looking for a last-minute gift, Williams-Sonoma has this delightful Cocoa set that is sure to please the chocolate lover in your life.

There's not much to say right now concerning knitting - I am doing my best to finish the baby pram set mentioned in previous posts on time for Christmas delivery. It is competing with another knitted Christmas gift for a family member for my time. Hopefully both will be finished and under their respective Christmas trees by Dec. 25.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment